Agreement between User and NetdataTel Ltd.
www.NetdataTel.co.uk is an Internet service published by NetdataTel Ltd. and by entering the site you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any time and without notice, however all changes will be posted here on this page. It's your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions in case there are any changes. Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of the changes.
Personal Non-commercial Use Limitation.
Any material found within the pages of www.NetdataTel.co.uk, including text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. You will not edit, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material contained in this site.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to NetdataTel Ltd., its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
In no event will NetdataTel Ltd. be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. NetdataTel Ltd. does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
The names, images and logos identifying the NetdataTel Ltd. or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of NetdataTel Ltd. and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the NetdataTel Ltd. or any other third party.
Rules and Regulations Within the site you may find other rules or terms relating to specific material that may conflict with or contradict these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict then the rules or terms relating to specific material will take precedence over the general Terms and Conditions.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By entering this site you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. If for any reason you cannot accept these Terms and Conditions in full then you must leave www.NetdataTel.co.uk immediately.
The following shall apply where the Services include or consist of Domain Name Registration services:
- The obligations of Netdatatel in relation to domain name registration shall be limited to forwarding the application to the relevant naming authority, providing reasonable administration services in relation to the application and notifying the result of the application within a reasonable period after communication from the authority. Netdatatel will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of any renewal dates however Netdatatel accepts no liability for any use or retention of any domain name which is registered.
- Netdatatel makes no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) of any kind (and they are expressly disclaimed) with respect to availability or likelihood of successful registration of any domain name.
- The client shall check the domain name as reported on any of the Company’s documents sent to the client, such as the invoice, customer information sheet or otherwise, is spelt correctly. In the event of any error, the Client should notify the Company promptly and in any event within 24 hours of receiving such document.
- The client shall at all times comply with the Terms and Conditions (from time to time subsisting) for the registration of domain names published by the relevant naming authority and generally to the Terms and Conditions of any such authority having similar force and to which the client may become subject as a result of services provided by Netdatatel.
- By registering a .uk Domain Name, you enter into a contract of registration with Nominet UK on the following Terms and Conditions. This is a separate contract to any arrangement you may have with any third party for the provision of Internet services.
- Netdatatel reserve the right to withhold any amendment, alteration or transferring of a Domain Name(s) upon failure of the client to settle all amounts outstanding for any or all services and products supplied by Netdatatel. Transferral of a Domain Name(s) away from Netdatatel in this instance will result in an additional administrative cost of £100 (ex VAT).
When registering a .uk Domain Name, you enter into a contract of registration with Nominet UK. This is a separate contract to any arrangement you may have with Netdatatel for the provision of Internet services. Please read before proceeding with your order. Click here to view these terms.
- Netdatatel will endeavour to renew domain names when they are due for renewal subject to the following:
-- Client has up to date and valid payment details stored
-- Client did not request for the domain to be cancelled
- Client acknowledge that Netdatatel shall take payment for renewals up to 7 days in advance of the renewal date, in order to avoid any possible delays and ensure payment is delivered before renewal expires.
- Client acknowledge that Direct Debit Payments are requested 15 days before the expiry of the service and payment is taken 6 days after the initial request.
- Client acknowledge that Netdatatel have the discretion to vary the renewal rates from time to time without prior direct notice to You.
- Netdatatel accepts no liability for the loss of registration of any Domain that has failed to be renewed due to an invalid email address provided to us, late payments received or technical faults which are beyond our control.
- In the event that a domain is not renewed by its expiry date it shall cease to operate and shall be deemed to have been "expired" as per our “Expired Domains” section below.
- If Netdatatel receives a request from the Client to renew the domain name(s) after the 16 day period, the Client agrees to pay the £75.00 redemption Fee. All prices exclude VAT (charged at 20%), together with any renewal Fee due.
- Netdatatel will issue You an expiry notice for Your domain name no more than 30 days prior to its expiry.
- Client acknowleges by requesting the renewal of their domain with Netdatatel they accept and understand the Netdatatel domain terms and conditions as well as Nominet terms and conditions (.co.uk domains only)
- When domain is renewed client will enter a new contract with Netdatatel and registrar for the duration of the domain until new expiry date.
- In the event that a domain name is not renewed by its expiry date it shall cease to operate and shall be deemed to have been "expired".
- A domain name shall expire if Netdatatel Ltd is unable to take payment via the method stored on your Netdatatel Ltd account.
- It is the customer's responsibility that the email address stored on the Netdatatel Ltd account is up to date and is able to receive renewal reminders from Netdatatel Ltd.
- The customer acknowledges that three (3) calendar days after the date of expiration Netdatatel Ltd may in its sole discretion carry out the following actions:
- Park the domain name on different Name Servers from those set by the customer including the Netdatatel Ltd Name Servers;
- On receipt of the Renewal Fee by Netdatatel Ltd within the 16 day(70 days .co.uk domains) period, you will retain ownership of the requested domain and as soon as reasonably practicable we shall restore the requested domain.
- If we do not receive the renewal fee within the 16 day( .com domains only) period stipulated above Netdatatel Ltd may at its discretion terminate the agreement and change ownership of the requested domain.
- If Netdatatel Ltd receives a request from the Client to renew the domain name(s) after the 16 day (70 day .co.uk domains) period, the Client agrees to pay the £75.00 redemption Fee. All prices exclude VAT (charged at 20%), together with any renewal Fee due.
- Netdatatel Ltd endeavours to renew domain names on behalf of the customer. However, we make no guarantees that all attempted renewals will be successful and it is the registrant's responsibility to check the WHOIS database to ensure their domain name has been renewed.
- After the period of 90 days(.co.uk) 40days(.com). The “Expired domain(s)” will be placed in the either of the following cases:
1) The domain is marked for deletion, and domain will enter “Redemption Period” (also called “Pending Delete Restorable”), which is an additional period of time provided to recover the domain name. The cost to recover the domain will be more than the cost of a renewal, and recovery is only available to the former domain owner. The precise time when the domain is finally deleted depends on the Registry, but many domains are deleted 30-35 days after entering the Redemption Period.
2) A third party expresses interest in the expired domain name via an online auctioning system, and when the Grace Period ends, the domain is sold to the highest bidder. Domains that are auctioned off cannot be renewed or “redeemed”.
3) Registrar acquires the domain name for its private domain portfolio, and upon the Grace Period ending, the domain is not deleted. Should the former domain name owner inquire about obtaining the domain name via their Domain Provider, the domain can be returned to them in a process similar to “redeeming” a domain. Additional recovery and administrative fees may apply.
1) If Netdatatel do not receive a renewal request before the 70 days deadline then the domain will be placed in a further grace period of 20 days to renew. If no further renewal quest is received the domain name(s) will be deleted from the register and will become available for sale for a third party to register.
Client acknowledges that "payment dates" and "renewal dates" varies. For example the payment date of an invoice for a domain renewal is up to 7 days before the date of renewal for certain excepted domains.
- In the event that a Domain name registered forms part of a hosting package and the package is cancelled, it is the clients sole responsibility to ensure that the domain renewal is not cancelled should you wish to keep the domain.